Imagine if megalodon sharks were around today
I’d live in the most landlocked place I could find.
God I love this piece.
Source is - Encounter With the Shark God by Daryl Zhan
I would very much like to cuddle a GIANT SHARK <3
im going to open a literature-themed coffee/dessert shop called “Lord of the Pies” and some of the flavor names will be:
- the grape gatsby
- lime & punishment
- the adventures of blackberry finn
- the crepes of wrath
- the catcher in the pie
- war and quiche
- around the world in eighty buffets
- 20,000 leagues under the tea
- the call of the wildberry
OPEN IT AND I WILL COME.
Sebastian Stan at Jane Eyre New York Premiere 3/9/2011
Game of Thrones cast photos out of character.
I love these photos so much
I don’t know if you know this about me, but I LOVE makeup. I’ve been wearing eyeliner since I was 12 years old. It was bright blue and I looked like I was trying out to be a precocious best friend on a Disney Channel show.
I especially love makeup trends lately, from sharp claw-nails to bold lips and hella winged eyeliner, it’s very clear trends are more about feeling confident for yourself. No need to be conventional Maxim Mag sexy for all the men and shit! I think makeup isn’t supposed to be a way to “hide your flaws.” It’s a way to make yourself look badass. Today, I bestow my best and most special makeup tips to you (this isn’t sponsored in any way, what am I, a fucking sellout? NOPE, DAD I AM NOT):
quick concepts for some ideas of spirits i had. from left to right:
- the keeper: guardian of cemeteries - makes sure graves remain clean and never without flowers.
- crywolf: once thought to be a trickster spirit that led travelers to their doom, this spirit’s actual intent is to help travelers discover unmarked graves of murder victims.
- the cacophony: will appear to some individuals - serves the same purpose as a banshee.
- the rat king: a spirit of vengeance, unleashed upon those who hurt others.
- the lure: an otherworldly being that feeds on lost souls - will lure them close and devour them whole.
- the guardian: a watchful sloth spirit that comforts the spirit of dead children, allowing them to paint his fur.
Her Raven Boys.
baked vanilla bean doughnuts